The Vincent Screw Press
Is a continuous dewatering press, custom engineered for your application. The Vincent Press handles materials often considered unpressable, accepts variable feed rates and has low operating and maintenance costs. Vincent Corporation specializes in the design, engineering and manufacture of screw presses. The company was founded in 1931 and is today the number one producer of screw presses in North America. Vincent presses can be found in over fifty countries and in over 200 applications.
The CP/VP model screw press
Most commonly used in the following applications, but are not limited to this list:
- Pulp and Paper
- Corn Wet Milling
- Citrus Peel
- Spent Brewers Grain
- Fruit and Veg. Juicing
- Cellulosic Ethanol
- Cooker Crumb
- Spent Coffee
- Xanthan Gum
The Series VP presses use a foot-mounted gearbox, while the Series CP’s use a hollow-bore gearbox. All gearboxes are rated for high torque applications. Dilute materials can be pumped directly into the screw press. Sometimes pre-thickening improves performance, typically with a Vincent VDS static screen.
- Rotates inside a screen, forcing liquid through this screen.
- Built with stainless steel pro- file bar (wedgewire) or rein- forced perforated sheets.
- Has a graduated pitch with interrupted flighting
- Maximizes dewatering
- Prevents co-rotation when paired with resistor teeth.
Press Cake Moisturizer
- Controlled by a discharge cone
- Actuated by an air cylinder
- Provides an additional level of dewatering control only offered by Vincent.
The VP screw press is used in both virgin and recycle mills to press waste streams and screen rejects.
All of Vincent’s screw presses can be made vapor tight and ATEX certified.
All of Vincent’s screw presses are made in America.